Start up is a company that is in the first stage of its operations. Startups are fueled by new ideas and the owners of a startup attempts to capitalize on developing a product or service for which they believe there is a demand.
Startup is a different business all together. The growth strategy for startups is different than a normal business. When you start your startup you already know that there is a magnitude of companies who are catering to the needs of the consumers. Now you are coming out with another product and you are sure that your product/ services are better and provides more worth for the customers money than what is available in the market. But no one knows that your product / service exists! Time and again it has been observed that startups fail because they are not able to gauge the opportunity pipe line. So it makes sense to have a solid marketing to sell your product. You have toiled hard for bringing out your product but you have to even toil harder to bring it to the notice of the potential consumers. If you have not yet created a marketing strategy, take the following steps to create a marketing plan today!
- Build awareness of your business. Move in the circles of your competitors. You have to understand weaknesses of the products being offered by your competitors. It is the most difficult part and easier said than done but this will help more people to know about your company and the services / products it provides.
- Create your company’s image. With proper advertisement and marketing plan, you have the option to create your company’s image. By doing this, you will enable more people to share your brand and discuss what it has to offer.
- Develop your customer base for scaling of the business. Once you establish customers with your marketing plan, you will be able to offer them your other services/ products. This can be a great way to up-sell more products and services to your already established following.
- Use strong advertising messages to set your company apart from competition. Startups come with new kind of services/ products. That’s what one has to encash . A marketing plan will allow your company to create a message that will help differentiate your company from your competition. This will enable more consumers to choose your brand over another.
- Create a mechanism for receiving feedback . On the basis of feedback received from your consumers understand and create the best marketing mix strategy for your company. Find the best marketing methods to advertise your company.
Please share your thoughts with us.
TagsAAD an idea bits BMD braided hair business trends change that matters chinki color cyborgs dropouts entrepreneur tips food startups funding gender discrimination government hardcore sanki Harvard-Stanford-MIT and other biggies iit iim india India defence indian startups internet trends Iron Dome life nit non indian startup non web startup not everybody is after money offbeat olympics One Person Company OPC Oscar Pistorius passion for music passion for photography social startup sole proprietor starting a company startups turned giants Stephen hawking tech trends web startup women Working mother